Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sucks


Today Fara sucked...


She wanted to find her boyfriend so she made me follow her everywhere...First, she wanted to go to the CC and becuz my driver was not around we had to walk.it was so seryesly hot...

Secondly, she wanted to go to the "Pondok Fana", so i asked my driver to send us... We wanted to look for her boyfriends house which she didn't even knoe... She knew the row but didn't knew the house number...So we waited for 30 minutes. it was so really frustrating. So we waited for my driver to pick us up from the "Pondok Fana".

Thirdly, we went to the CC again but this time riding a car. We didn't bare to walk to the CC, it was seryesly far ...there was no one at CC, we were trying to figure out where they went but we were too tired so we went to my house & waited for fara's mother to pick her up.


I HATE YOU FARAH!!!


haha, just kidding... relax & chill!!! Too Tired, that's all for today!!!

No comments: