Saturday, September 20, 2008

CD Saddle Bags


Now i have two things i want in life, of course i want the LV shoes but then again i also want a
Christian Dior Saddle Bag. It is white in colour & it has shapes of stars on the bag. But my mom said it cost almost RM10,000. I got the idea from Sofia, owh thanx for the idea... it's just like you said sofia, it is seryesly cute...Seryesly it's cute...i told my mom about the bag & my mom said gud luck. i was wondering why she said gud luck.. then i told her i hope i can get it for my burfday next year...then my mom laughed...i was lyke who knoes dad's gonna give me the bag...then my mom ignored me...i pity myself...haha. like i said before in my last post about the LV shoes. i wish it is in my cupboard....Once again thanx sofia for the idea... :))

No comments: