Monday, September 15, 2008

Crazy Shoes

Hey,

i'm new with this blogging thing so i don't really know what i am doing but who cares... I have a very very boring life except if i'm going out or just spending time with my brothers (syafiq, syahrain, arsyad) and my sister (diyana).... I usually get almost everything i want... except this one Louis Vuitton Shoes. it is seryesly gorgeous. There is two colours black and pink. But the thing is it's price !!? it's expensive...(RM 1,700)...i wan't that shoes.....that LV shoes is the one thing i want the most, if i have to choose between the LV shoes or the newest handphone on sale??? i'll pick the LV shoes, please...!!!i don't think i can get the shoes but never mind i still can get my Nike & other brand of shoes. At least, i got shoes ( a lot ) to wear... Wishing to have that shoes in my cupboard!!

No comments: